Need to contact the Registrars’ office? Email

Need a Transcript? Submit the following form:
KOHS Transcript Request Form

To request other records from the Registrars’ Office,
please submit the following form:
KOHS Records Request Form

To Enroll a Student with Klein ISD
please visit the website found here

To Withdraw a Student from Klein Oak

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.