KOHS Summer Transcript Request Form

To request other records from the Registrars’ Office, please submit the following form:

KOHS Records Request Form

While the Klein Oak campus is closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact the Registrars’ Office at

Class of 2021 Class Rank

Student not returning to Klein Oak for the 2020-2021 school year?

  • Email and include your student’s name and ID number and which school they will be attending next year.

 Needing to enroll at Klein Oak for the 2020-2021 school year?

  • KISD is still working to finalize the enrollment process for next school year. Please check the KISD website after July 6th.

For any other questions that are not included on the Records Request Form, please email with your question.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.