1. Review the Course Selection PowerPoint(s).
2. Complete the Four-Year Graduation Plan
3. Review the list of potential classes for your grade level using the appropriate Course Selection Sheet below.
4. Complete the Course Request Form.
5. Check prerequisites and learn more about class options by viewing the Course Catalog.
New Students (including Private School): Summer pre-registration dates are set by Klein ISD and are by appointment only. After July 4, call 832-484-5001 to request a registration appointment in early August. If possible, please bring your completed Four Year Graduation Plan and Course Request Form (step 2 and 4 above) as well as registration documents with you.